Moths are common visitors, they keep roaming everywhere in and out. They never disturb anyone and they don’t even harm. But their larvae can mess things up. So, doing moth control becomes very important. In this article, we will share with you some simple and easy home remedies for moth control.
- Lavender: For moth control, you should fill the sachets with some dried lavender, or plunge cotton balls in the lavender natural ointment. Then, at that point, you need to place them in your storage rooms, drawers, and boxes of slow seasonal garments. Lavender scents are perfect for us. However, it’s profoundly repellent to moths and different bugs. So, using them will help you a lot to do moth control.
- Mint: Using mint is one of the smartest natural home remedies to do moth control. All you have to do is to place some handful of dry peppermint in the sachets and also you can use or place some loose mint leaves on your clothes. If you want to try peppermint ointment, then, it works well for you. All you have to do is to drop some peppermint ointment on a cotton ball. And then place them into the corners of your closet. It will not only help you to do moth control but also it will keep nasty mice away.
- Cedar: Since old times, cedar wood is a well-known natural home remedy to do moth control and it works very effectively. If you have cedar wood furniture or a closet in your home, then, buddy you are lucky. You can buy some pieces of cedar wood and use them in your home to prevent moth infestation. But, do remember, with time cedar loses its smell, for bringing back its smell you need to put some sand on the cedar or you can apply cedar oil to retain its smell.
- Cloves: You should sample the sachet pack with cloves, thyme, rosemary, or a mix of these spices to do moth control for quite a long time. While moths could do without the smell of these spices, people sure do. Supplant the items in your sachets like clockwork or at whatever point they start to lose their scent. To set aside cash, purchase your spices from the mass canisters at the supermarket. Most regular food stores have them.
- Clothing storage tips: Your cloth storage is one of the most important parts of your home which you need to keep clean. Whether you use cloves, lavender, or other home remedies nothing will work until you keep your clothing storage neat and clean. If you are willing to do the professional pest control, then, it is very important that you wash your clothes and store them in a sealed container, do make sure that you are storing them in a dry area. And, also keep vacuuming your closets.
So, these are some of the simple and easy home remedies to follow for Natural Pest Control. If you follow the above ways, then, definitely you will be able to prevent moth infestation successfully.